Craig on 4 Dec 2003 02:00:58 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Citizen, you have committed an error.

>>Iain and SkArcher's moves came in the wrong order, rendering them and
Wonko's
>>moves invalid. This is confirmed by all Received: headers.

>-bd, I'm afraid you've also erred, but in a good way: Correct me if I'm
wrong, but it seems that due to the same logic that would have
>doomed my pieces, the stones at F6 and F7 are lost, because Wonko and Iain
are not allied, but Iain and Teucer are.-

Indeed not. The me-Iain dragon has a liberty at E7. Both bd's E6 stone and
another stone at E7 (belonging to anyone) need to be present for this to
occur.

>>I place a stone at E6.
>>
>>   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
>>13 . . . . . . T . . . . . . 13
>>12 . . T . V V V . . T . . . 12
>>11 . . . B . V B I . . . . . 11
>>10 . . . . R B I . I I . . . 10
>> 9 . . R S S V T I . S . T . 9
>> 8 . . . . R V V V S . . . . 8
>> 7 . . . R . T V . V . . . . 7
>> 6 . . . . B I W W . R W . . 6
>> 5 V R V . I B . W . V . . . 5
>> 4 . . . R T T W W W V . . . 4
>> 3 . . . R G W R W V V . . . 3
>> 2 . . . . R R G V T . . . . 2
>> 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
>>   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
>>

>>[V]*Baron von Skippy   -5 points    Allies: bd, Rob, Glotmorf
>>[R] Rob                -1 points    Allies: Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy
>>[W] Wonko               1 point     Allies: Teucer
>>[I] Iain                1 point     Allies: Teucer
>>[T] Teucer              1 point     Allies: Iain, Wonko
>>                                    Offers: bd
>>[G] Glotmorf           -2 points    Allies: Rob, Baron von Skippy
>>[B]*bd                  2 points    Allies: Baron von Skippy
>>[S] SkArcher            3 points    No Allies

 -- Teucer

"Be vewwy vewwy quiet. We're getting mawwied."
 -clsn

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx