Glotmorf on 3 Dec 2003 12:50:49 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 54 Ballot

On 2 Dec 2003 at 12:01, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> -I have an alternative for people who want to make more than 5 props an nweek: For the low, low cost of 5 points per proposal, I will make other players' proposals for them, including a line granting the original author all the points gained by the passing of the proposal. Just 5 points! If your proposal passes, you get (on average) about 10.5 points, plus whatever extra points you want to gather through Form bonuses, so you're still making points on this deal. Additionally, by purchasing proposal slots in
bulk, you can get discounts: 40 points for 10 proposals, or 90 points for 25 proposals - we're talking Savings with a capital S here. Consider BvS for all your proposaly needs!

> Note: Payment must be given up front, and I reserve the right to refuse to propose something if I need the bandwidth.
>
> There's an alternative. Now can we repeal A La Carte props? (Yes, I /was/ serious about this offer, and those prices, by the way).-

If you're really serious about this offer, post it to spoon-
business. :)

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower