Baron von Skippy on 2 Dec 2003 18:01:38 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 54 Ballot

>> > Shelve.  As with other attempts to do this in the past, I
>> > would like to see an alternative put in place rather than an
>> > out-and-out repeal.
>>
>> You've said that several times, but have yet to propose (in either the
>> dictionary or nomic sense) such an alternative.
>
>Yes, well, if I had such an alternative, my vote comment would
>probably be along the lines of "Shelve.  See my posted
>alternative."  Lacking such an alternative myself, I would
>love to see someone else come up with one. :)

-I have an alternative for people who want to make more than 5 props an nweek: For the low, low cost of 5 points per proposal, I will make other players' proposals for them, including a line granting the original author all the points gained by the passing of the proposal. Just 5 points! If your proposal passes, you get (on average) about 10.5 points, plus whatever extra points you want to gather through Form bonuses, so you're still making points on this deal. Additionally, by purchasing proposal slots in bulk, you can get discounts: 40 points for 10 proposals, or 90 points for 25 proposals - we're talking Savings with a capital S here. Consider BvS for all your proposaly needs!

Note: Payment must be given up front, and I reserve the right to refuse to propose something if I need the bandwidth.

There's an alternative. Now can we repeal A La Carte props? (Yes, I /was/ serious about this offer, and those prices, by the way).-

[[BvS]]