Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2003 16:26:36 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

On 29 Nov 2003 at 9:59, David E. Smith wrote:

> (I hope this card game isn't turning into Magic: The Gathering, where
> there are so damn many exceptions that nobody can keep track of it any
> more. Anyone consider that it might be easier to get rid of the Nop card
> entirely?)

Get rid of?  We haven't even implemented it yet!

At the moment, other than the Nop, the entire proposed
cardlist is a collection of bennies.  The Nop is the only
proposed slap.  If this card game is to have so many point
payoffs, I'd like to see a few more landmines.  That's what
the Nop is for; anyone got a better idea?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower