Daniel Lepage on 28 Nov 2003 17:17:06 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New card: Nop

On Thursday, November 27, 2003, at 10:43 PM, Glotmorf wrote:

{{ _Nop_

Body: If you hold one or more Nop cards, you can only have twice the number of cards in your hand as you have Nop cards. Upon receipt of a Nop card, if you have more than this maximum, you must discard down to the maximum before you can take any other card-related action.

What stops me from making my first discarded card be the Nop card?

Also, what constitutes a card related action? If somebody plays a card that requires me to draw a card, for example, what happens? According to their card, I must draw; according to mine, I cannot.

If you have more than one Nop card, you can play a Nop card on another player, which transfers it to eir hand. If each player has at least one Nop card, all Nop cards are immediately discarded.

--
Wonko