SkArcher on 26 Nov 2003 06:47:16 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:07:49 -0600 (CST), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Craig wrote:

>A La Carte Props

I've used these. I don't know why others don't.

If they were to go away, I'd dance the dance of the truly happy admin. I
have not yet heard any good explanation for why they exist, other than
blatant circumvention of the bandwidth rule.

...dave

I have just realised, Mr. Admin, that you have not recognised a prop I made. Please look at the end of my votes for last nweek, and then... then I would like to see you dance :)

SkArcher