Daniel Lepage on 25 Nov 2003 02:10:14 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 07:19 PM, Bill Adlam wrote:

Wonko wrote:

The mechanism for player joining is set forth in rule 14; I think I'd

prefer to see that rule amended than to see two different rules
governing the same thing.

You're right, I was misreading Rule 14.  I thought posting to the forum
caused an External Force to join the game by an undefined mechanism,
rather than being an Action that could itself alter the gamestate.
Almost all of the proposal is redundant, then, and I'll fatal flaw it.

You don't have to fatal flaw it - you can modify it in any way you want at any time up until the end of nday 7 (when Voting begins).

It's not unheard of for a proposal to be made with some random thing in it, and then to be revised to something completely unrelated to the previous proposal.

--
Wonko