David E. Smith on 25 Nov 2003 00:41:57 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, [iso-8859-1] Bill Adlam wrote:

> You're right, I was misreading Rule 14.  I thought posting to the forum
> caused an External Force to join the game by an undefined mechanism,
> rather than being an Action that could itself alter the gamestate.
> Almost all of the proposal is redundant, then, and I'll fatal flaw it.

You could revise the prop so that it instead replaces Rule 14, with
appropriate additions as required.

I don't think your Fatal Flaw notation counts yet, since I believe it has
to be in a Voting Period for votes to be considered (and unless it's
changed recently, Fatal Flaw counts as a vote). And since I've been up to
my ears in cranky Win2K mail server, it's technically still nday 3. (It'll
magically become nday 4 in a couple hours.)

...dave