Baron von Skippy on 21 Nov 2003 06:08:30 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stone Swapping

>> -That's probably not a good thing... anyway, what if you changed it to
>> what I thought you were going to do when I saw your subject header:
>> Literally swap stones. It can be done with any other player, it takes
>> up both players' turns for the checkpoint, and it involves switching
>> who owns which stone. This allows for the possibility of a whole new
>> level of sneakiness... although your idea could be left in place, too
>> (although I'm with Rob on eir ideas for tweaks to the prop), and the
>> other could be done seperately. That might be best, yeah.-
>
>I really liked the idea of being able to give "charity" to your
>opponents, though, since it wouldn't necessarily help them.
-Explain to me how giving a stone to someone can hurt them, and maybe I'll back off that point. Depends on how often it would be an issue.-

>If my idea goes through in its current form, a stone 'swap' system
>would be redundant, as what you've described is just a special case of
>my rule, where both players invoke the donation rules during the same
>CP.
-Not if you can only give to allies, but can trade with anyone.-

>Hmmm... perhaps if there were some way to force another player to swap
>with you?

-Force NotBolognaAgainWhatHaveYouGot?-

[[BvS]]