Daniel Lepage on 4 Nov 2003 04:59:27 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Go Move

On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 06:58 PM, Glotmorf wrote:

According to the current rule, this gives one point to Rob, since there's only one point to give, and Rob has the most adjacent stones. I may propose a change to this, such that the player who actually makes the capture gets priority over odd-point
distribution.

Y'know, I've been thinking and thinking, and I can't come up with any good changes to Political Go. I mean, it's a Nomic subgame, and even part of our ruleset; you'd think we'd be changing things about it left and right, like we do with all our other subgames.

Speaking of other subgames, what are the odds that Tunnelers will start again in the near future? If they're too low, I may have to start proposing new subgames...

--
Wonko