Anything McGee on 11 Oct 2003 20:37:29 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss]Re: [Spoon-business] Whn you'r bord, what ls can you do?

>BTW, I'm inclined to vote against this.  Even with the one-syllable restriction I
>managed to write a prose prop.  This is just duuuuuuuuumb.

I also will oppose this, but I don't think it's dumb.  It's a really cool idea, but I oppose unnecessarily complicated props (including prose).  This would be a better subgame than rule.

McGee.