Daniel Lepage on 28 Sep 2003 05:28:52 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Tunnelers Update

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 08:54 PM, The Mole Gremlin wrote:

*sigh* Either something glitched the database, or someone got into my control panel. Either way I'll have to try to reconstruct from my email log.

Oddly enough, the map wasn't touched. Just the card hands. Gimme until Sunday.

I see a whole bunch of links on the nomic.net statistics page to things like http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/cgi-bin/tundeck.cgi?deal=15 .... could somebody browsing the stats have messed up the deck? (that might explain why the map was unchanged... only one of the links here contains the word 'map'; the rest look like they'd mess with the cards)

--
Wonko