Glotmorf on 27 Sep 2003 05:42:41 -0000

[spoon-discuss] stats

Ya know...it's amazing just how much information there is in
the nomic.net stats listing.  I could see which browsers were
used to reach the site, which domains the site was reached
from, which webpages were hit the most (and in so doing gotten
an idea of what the guy who diddled with my Tunnelers control
panel did...my own damn fault for saving better security for
last...), and found out that one of the heaviest hit sites on
the server was

http://www.nomic.net/~liana

which turns out to be the website of one Sara Friedemann, who,
in a casual mention in the lead paragraph, backed up with the
names and people in the splash picture up top, let me know
that...

JOEL'S ENGAGED!!!

Yes, it's just amazing what that ol' stats page has to say,
isn't it?

(Or did this come up in conversation before and I just missed
it?)

                                    Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower