Rob Speer on 25 Sep 2003 05:55:52 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] TheCheckpointlyRecognizer(50.3/4)

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 09:53:38PM -0500, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> -That's really what it all comes down to, isn't it? I think we should set some consequences and not worry about it. There is nothing stopping me from going to the Wiki and removing all of my Go pieces, then demanding to know who did it, except that it would make normal idiotic, immature, deserving-of-a-colossal-beating actions look pretty mundane. If we do this, everyone should just keep backup copies of their props handy in case.-

You don't need backups. The Wiki keeps them. If you click "diff" next to
a change on RecentChanges, you see the last modification that was made
(and there's the ability to get the whole page as it was before). From
there you can get to previous versions as well.
--
Rob Speer