David E. Smith on 24 Sep 2003 04:21:37 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Compound Keywords

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Mark Karasek wrote:

> I already volunteered to do any scripting that needed
> to be done. Of course, I don't have read access to the
> rules database.

Talk to Joel, and get a shell account on nomic.net. Most of the 'bnomic'
database is world-readable (and if it's not, it bloody well should be, and
if you bug me I'll fix it).

Basically, everything except the 'votes' table (which usually has the
current nweek's votes, as I receive them) and the 'xgrid' table (Bonus
Boxes from the old Grid, for historical reasons) should be available to
you. nomic.net has a reasonably complete set of development tools
including C, Perl, and PHP. The database is a very simply laid-out MySQL
db.

dave