Glotmorf on 24 Sep 2003 02:46:23 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Auto Remailer

On 23 Sep 2003 at 18:39, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 06:41 PM, SkArcher wrote:
>
> > If you would. In specific I want a program that accepts 1 e-mail
> > from each player and mails them out to the business list at a
> > checkpoint. If a second mail is sent from a specific player, the
> > first mail is discarded and the second mail is sent (rinse and
> > repeat that bit for third and subsequent of course)
>
> That's significantly harder to do... somehow the program would have to
> be notified whenever the clock turned off and on, or else it wouldn't
> know when checkpoints hit.

If a clock-checking mechanism could be set up, it would be seriously sweet.  I've
asked Dave off and on for a while to set it up that the nday, nweek and nyear are
maintained in the database, but apparently that's a significantly hard thing to do.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower