SkArcher on 23 Sep 2003 23:44:45 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Auto Remailer

To be absolutely specific, what I want is to have the program collect
Pre-emptive votes from any player who wants to do so and send them to the
main list at the close of voting

There are a few other applications I can think of (an entire subgame for
one) that could utilise something holding messages until a specific
checkpoint, so making it nice and modifiable would be good

SkArcher