Daniel Lepage on 23 Sep 2003 22:06:23 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Compound Keywords

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 06:05 PM, SkArcher wrote:

So the first question is, can anyone see any reason not to do this?

No reason I can see. TBH I don't use the keywords as I find them somewhat limited, I just search for strings in the full rules page, and as the lack of the Alcoholic keyword for the rule entitled Alcohol proves, the keywords
are patchy in their implementation.

Well, as long as I'm working on an overhaul of much of the ruleset, I might as well touch up the keywords. That's actually why I'm asking about this - the current revision of that draft I sent out includes keywords like Proposals:Unauthored, Dimensions:Respect, and even Proposals:Unauthored:QuoteProps (which might be removed, since there may be only one rule with kw QuoteProps)

--
Wonko
is actually going to do some work now.