Craig on 23 Sep 2003 00:57:22 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Wonko gets points........ Just kiddn'

>> >Nothing prohibits me from creating the charter; but the charter won't
>> >have the force of rule, and therefore the society won't be able to
>> >actually create any points. It would have no more effect than if I
>> >simply stated "I get some points" in the pf.
>>
>> I hereby get some points.

>Wrong forum :)

I'm telling you, we need to print up some of those t-shirts we discussed
this summer. "Nomic Players Do It In Public".

 -- Teucer

"You should definitely use objective, rational means to arrive at a
considered opinion. I recommend flipping a coin."
 -Mark Shoulson

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx