Daniel Lepage on 23 Sep 2003 00:21:30 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Habby new beer. *hic*

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 10:16 PM, Craig wrote:

As per Rule 502, I request a free Glass of Tequila. Then I slug it back,
pause for a moment, and fall over.

Nweek 50... quite impressive. Well done, all.

Being too young to drink, I request a free glass of Everclear. Then I
realize they don't serve that here, so I request a Glass of Wine.

Y'know, there's no such thing as "too young to drink". There's "too young to legally purchase alcohol" in some places, but B Nomic transcends country boundaries. So I believe you're entitled to buy and drink as much as you want.

--
Wonko