Baron von Skippy on 22 Sep 2003 03:25:03 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] When was the last time wehad aCFI?

>an

>>>mechanish,

>method
>>>in this game, but I prefer my more sardonic response, which

>>>I pour concrete all over the new shirt, making it stronger. Too bad you
>>>can't wear it anymore.
>>>
>>-Yeah... Calvinball is played on the /private/ forum so we don't totally
>piss off Dave. Also, since concrete isn't defined, I interpret that
>>statement as "I give BvS a Chocolate Eclair," and I eat the Chocolate
>Eclair. It's good. Thanks.
>
>>Then in the spirit of Calvinball I smack you with the Rubber Chicken of
>Ludicrosity. All your posts have to end with a punchline.-
>
>I invoke the Demons of Literalness. All statements, even obvious idioms,
>must be taken as literal by all players until this rule is painted white.

-I choose this moment to pull up an Old Movie Quote of Loopholishness. *ahem* "I'm king of the world!"-

>The line containing the punch comes after the sig, since my post must end
>with it.
>
>I punch SkArcher.

-Oh, I was thinking more along the lines of adding random punchlines like "why would I wish for a 12 inch pianist?" but I suppose your way... um... adds violence.-

[[BvS]]