SkArcher on 22 Sep 2003 02:33:20 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Habby new beer. *hic*

Hmmm, Interesting, Apparently Glotmorf will look rather silly, due to;

When a player drinks a glass of champagne e gains 1d5 Style points, but at
the end of the nweek e will attempt to stagger one square on the grid in a
random square (if they are unable to do so for whatever reason e will remain
where e was, but will look rather silly)

Wonko, being as you deleted the entire grid, would you care to finish the
job?

SkArcher