Craig on 21 Sep 2003 22:49:41 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] When was the last time wehad a CFI?

>> >As no rule explicitly states that T-Shirts may be created by any
>> > mechanish, they may only be created via proposal
>>
>> I did not create a T-shirt.  I took one from those that already exist
>> according to the rules.

>Whose did you take, then? And where does it say that you can take them?
>Wouldn't that count as a Gamestate change as well?

That's a good point.

Notice, however, that what e did has no bearing on the CFI. Only I created a
T-shirt.

Random Trivia Fact of the day: The Chinese phrase for "T-shirt" is "Ti xu
shan", and the Ti is written with an uppercase letter T rather than a hanzi.
It looks really weird finding a big T in the middle of a string of
characters.

 -- Teucer

"Also, to deny god, you have to fill out a form 613-B/9 in triplicate."
 -clsn

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx