Craig on 21 Sep 2003 22:46:04 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] When was the last time we had aCFI?

>>As no rule explicitly states that T-Shirts may be created by any
mechanish,
>>they may only be created via proposal

>I did not create a T-shirt.  I took one from those that already exist
according to the rules.

Since the rules do not prohibit em from doing so, if I were judge, I would
find that e had succeeded. However, I would note that the rules do not
guarantee an infinite number of such T-Shirts, so there is no guarantee that
any of them say "Best Player Ever" unless their text is changed, with or
without being made any less "extreme, severe, or strong".

 -- Teucer

"Be vewwy vewwy quiet. We're getting mawwied."
 -clsn

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx