Anything McGee on 21 Sep 2003 21:54:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Dodgerule

>I've been toying with a subgame idea, and want to know what the general
>populace thinks. The game is tentatively titled Legislative Gunfight,
>and the general premise is that the players are on a small map, say
>5x5, on which they move around and create new rules.

I like this idea quite a lot.  I concur with the previous players' ideas, and have no additional suggestions to offer at this time.  However, the tentative title brought to mind Congressmember Neil Abercrombie's (D-HI) novel, "Blood of Patriots."

McGee.