Glotmorf on 21 Sep 2003 16:46:39 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Dodgerule

On 21 Sep 2003 at 11:13, Craig wrote:

> >and the general premise is that the players are on a small map, say
> >5x5, on which they move around and create new rules. New rules, once
>
> That could get a bit crowded.

Oh, I dunno...I've got five people failing to find each other on an 8x8...

> Hey, how about making a deliberately crowded game based on those
> puzzles where you slide the pieces around? Maybe you gain a point
> every checkpoint in which you move and you lose a point in every
> checkpoint in which you can't move?

We could go a step beyond that...Ever hear of a game called Master Labyrinth?  It's
a board game with tiles that show pieces of corridors.  All but one of them fit in a grid;
each turn, a player takes the extra tile and uses it to shift a row over by one, freeing
up a new tile.  Anyone and anything on the shifted tiles is shifted with them; anyone
and anything on the freed-up tile wraps around to the other side.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower