Rob Speer on 20 Sep 2003 06:17:49 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] FW: failure notice

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 07:56:11PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> >Sorry, but my move at F10 wasn't in there.
>
> I notice that the wiki now lists Iain's move as an 'attempted move'...
> Am I alone in thinking it might be less confusing to remove it from the
> list entirely?

I did that first, and I thought it would avoid confusion to have it
there, but clearly marked as an invalid move.

When I did so, I put _(invalid move)_ at the beginning of the line. Only
changing the verb to "attempts to" isn't especially clear.
--
Rob Speer