Craig on 17 Sep 2003 21:26:18 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Nweek 49 BALLOT

>> >Yes, by Selective Lobbyist.  [[If for no other reason than to possibly
keep
>> those frigging Go messages out of my inbox.]]
>>
>> Just join us. Resistance is feudal.

>Wouldn't that pun apply more if it were chess?

Actually, I get those two mixed up all the time. It was an honest mistake,
but yes, in Chess it would be a great pun.

 -- Teucer

"Maybe there ought to be a motion on having immortality investigated for
Robin, so that he can serve as the secretary forever."
 -Jay Kominek

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx