Rob Speer on 17 Sep 2003 17:03:13 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Nweek 49 BALLOT

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 07:23:12AM -0400, Craig wrote:
> >Yes, by Selective Lobbyist.  [[If for no other reason than to possibly keep
> those frigging Go messages out of my inbox.]]
>
> Just join us. Resistance is feudal.

Wouldn't that pun apply more if it were chess?

Anyway, if you don't play Go, you're the one missing out. (What better
way to encourage participation in a subgame than by dividing up a few
hundred free points at the end of the game?)

--
Rob Speer