Craig on 16 Sep 2003 02:03:42 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] The Whatever Recognizer (Monday evening)

>TMS gets overthrown by Wonko; Teucer rewrites the charter again. I
>think it's accurate now, but both parties are advised to check.
>The charter gets a few more rewrites.

Nope. There's two revisions missing.

"To join the Mercantile Society, a player must announce eir intent to join
and transfer one point to the society for every member of the society, and
the Deity must approve em for admittance. If this would require em to give
the Society more than three points, e instead must give the society three
points." has its threes replaced with twos.

"Each player will have a total of between one and two hundred resources.
They will be chosen by the Deity, partly at random and partly based on the
player's territory." has been replaced with "Each player will start with a
total of between one and two hundred resources. They will be chosen by the
Deity, partly at random and partly based on the player's territory."

But other than that, I think it's correct.

 -- Teucer

"Dude, God's quite the player."
 -bancus

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx