Daniel Lepage on 15 Sep 2003 03:04:24 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] [PGo] Alliance

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 10:19 PM, Glotmorf wrote:

--- Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To be honest, I misread the rule when I first
complained about this.
Now I'm just trying to come up with an
interpretation that supports
what I originally thought it said in a desparate
attempt to halt you
and Glotmorf on your apparent crusade against my
stones.

Nothing personal, guy.  It's just because you're
there. :)

Well, I don't think I'm going to be for long.

Say, there's an idea... some tool for swapping chunks of the board... I'd love to be able to pick up my little block of stones and put them down a few rows away...

And because it's fun ;)

I also might note that I'd prefer to have it in set
theory terms :)

Actually, I think you'd prefer to have it in Life
theory terms...as in the game with all those dots that
die of loneliness or overcrowding.

Now, there's an absurd thought...Political Life.

Life isn't even a two-person game... in fact, most serious mathematicians wouldn't even consider it a game. Cellular automata, in my experience, don't get any input from outside forces once the initial state has been set.

--
Wonko