Craig on 15 Sep 2003 02:27:53 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] [PGo] Alliance

>> And because it's fun ;)
>>
>> I also might note that I'd prefer to have it in set
>> theory terms :)

>Actually, I think you'd prefer to have it in Life
>theory terms...as in the game with all those dots that
>die of loneliness or overcrowding.

>Now, there's an absurd thought...Political Life.

During my Agora days, we had a Life subgame. I could send you guys the
rules, but it turned out to be fairly boring; many of the players lost
interest. Basically, anything you do can be stopped, fairly easily.

 -- Teucer

"They didn't find it odd the Emporer was travelling around in a cart of
fish?"
 -rlpowell

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx