Craig on 4 Sep 2003 22:33:28 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] proto: hexago

>I think I'm kind of partial to the current square one; however,
>creating some game circumstance in which the board might shift
>between these configurations could be fun... periodic/triggered world
>warping...

Yeah, I'm actually more interested in how the change affects things than in
the static hexagonal game. For instance, notice that Rob's pieces are
connected in the bottom when they weren't in the top. I'm not sure which
version is preferable for em, but if e were to play one way and suddenly
find emself on the other board, e would have to adapt.

What if pushing from either rhombus to the square or from the square to a
random rhombus, whichever was relevant, occurred every nweek? Or every n
moves?

 -- Teucer

"I think that square is top of cool shape in the world"
 -CUBIC* cube

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx