Baron von Skippy on 29 Aug 2003 17:09:51 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: Tunnelers

>But I must admit, I've lost all respect I had for Eudora, 'cause this
>is crap. (heh, and now it's trying to warn me that my message is too
>angry, 'cause I said 'crap'. And 'ass'. Wow, two whole  jalapeno
>peppers :) Oh, and although fn-delete functions as a forward delete,
>and option-delete functions as an entire word delete, opt-fn-delete
>doesn't function as a forward entire word delete. Who designed this
>lump of fetid dingo shit? (Ah, there's that third jalapeno I was
>looking for. Apparently repeated uses of 'crap' and 'ass' aren't
>enough to warrant the third; I need to use one of the *really*
>offensive ones. I'm going to have to investigate this thing further
>(by which I mean, of course, that I'm going to have to start swearing
>at people on my contact list. In the name of science, of course) )

-Out of curiosity, does this version of Eudora have this one feature I heard about... some Mac term, when used in a message, cranks it all the way up to 3 peppers... does anyone know what I'm talking about?-

[[BvS]]