Rob Speer on 22 Aug 2003 14:46:29 -0000

[spoon-discuss] The board is emptier than you think

So, Wonko is right that my move at E2 was illegal because I didn't post
alliances with it. All the moves after that included my move at E2
(though Wonko missed that when deciding what the game looked like).

So the last legal move was BvS's, when he posted this in his
space-munching message:

   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
13 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13
12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12
11 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
10 . . . . . . . . . I . . . 10
 9 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
 8 . . . . . V . . . . . . . 8
 7 . . . . . . V . . . . . . 7
 6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
 5 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
 4 . . . R . . W . W . . . . 4
   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
[V] Baron von Skippy    0 points    No allies
[R] Rob                 0 points    No allies
[W] Wonko               0 points    No allies
{I] Iain                0 points    No allies

--
Rob Speer