Craig on 22 Aug 2003 02:16:58 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Let's try that again

>BTW, on the subject of a ministry, doesn't that defeat the whole
>purpose of a no-maintenance subgame? I suspect this won't stay a
>problem for long; people just aren't certain how all the rules work.
>Once we get the hang of this, the game should track itself.

Maybe so, but so far it seems like not maintaining it just doesn't work. It
was certainly worth a shot.

 -- Teucer

"You should definitely use objective, rational means to arrive at a
considered opinion. I recommend flipping a coin."
 -Mark Shoulson

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx