Rob Speer on 13 Aug 2003 01:51:56 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Quick intro

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:31:53PM -0400, HeldenBoy@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be here, lurking, for a while.

Welcome.

Now a warning - be sure to turn off your HTML mail before you become a
player, or you'll end up getting a Kick in the Ass. Assuming that rule
still exists.

Though that may be a while off anyway. Like most people, you managed to
show up exactly when the game is a confused mess. We don't know how to
accept new players at the moment, and we're not even certain of whether
any rules exist. But that's the way things happen here. If the game
doesn't break once a month, people get bored.

Enjoy.

--
Rob Speer