Baron von Skippy on 7 Aug 2003 03:58:39 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Oops

>>I have an idea. Based on the fact that Wonko and Iain disproved you and
>>Rob (and I, just in case his failed) /fixed/ the problem, then we're back
>>to normal, right? Good, then.
>
>Don't forget...Dave didn't count Teucer's votes (generated automatically due to eir M-Tek membership (Go Team!)), so technically the clock is still off and none of this has happened yet.  Dave can still veto one of the guilty props.

-I suggest vetoing the one that created (creates? will create?) Rule 1637, on the grounds that a) mine is cool, and b) that one isn't. Or, if you like a /logical/ argument, then consider: By itself, mine does no damage to the ruleset, and adds no clutter. By itself, proposal whatever it was makes a kind of ugly rule that adds more clutter to the ruleset.-

[[BvS]]