Glotmorf on 7 Aug 2003 02:17:46 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Oops

On 8/6/03 at 9:00 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>I have an idea. Based on the fact that Wonko and Iain disproved you and
>Rob (and I, just in case his failed) /fixed/ the problem, then we're back
>to normal, right? Good, then.

Don't forget...Dave didn't count Teucer's votes (generated automatically due to eir M-Tek membership (Go Team!)), so technically the clock is still off and none of this has happened yet.  Dave can still veto one of the guilty props.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower