Daniel Lepage on 7 Aug 2003 01:44:36 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Oops

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 09:37  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

Well, it looks like we just repealed the entire ruleset (see rules 1 and 1637). Luckily, I was prepared for such an event. Since there's nothing preventing me from doing so, I define the following to be the new ruleset. (Rationale: since there are currently no rules, we can assume either that everything is legal or that nothing is legal. Since the latter would make
the game rather pointless, I will assume the former is true.)

-Your plan was masterful and nefarious, Pusher, but you forgot one thing. We don't have laws, international treaties, or government regulations. So 1637 doesn't apply. Also, if you were right, and you declared that to be your ruleset, I'll quit and start a new game with the old ruleset and say you can't play. So nyeah.-

You use webmail, don't you, Baron?

--
Wonko