Baron von Skippy on 7 Aug 2003 01:41:16 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Taking back the game

>You seem to be confusing the rationale for my actions as part of the
>ruleset, which it is not (note that that text did not have a "Rule #"
>heading, therefore was not a rule). Since this qualifies as a dispute over
>the rules, I rule (per rule 6) that the ruleset consists of the text within
>the {{ }}-delimited block; therefore, your actions are invalid. (Don't
>worry, I fully intend to restore the ruleset once it's generally agreed
>that I win.)

-You didn't define enough, sorry. Hey, if you don't like Rob's method, how about this? With "names" undefined, and "players" undefined, I make myself a Player named The Pusher Robot and replace the entire ruleset with the non-repealed one, minus Rules 1592 and 1637. Then, with everything redefined, I rename myself "Baron von Skippy." Whee, wasn't that fun?-

[[BvS]]