Baron von Skippy on 4 Aug 2003 23:19:23 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Speaking of mayhem...

>> (Never mind that maintaining 50 e-mail addresses would be a bugger.)
>
>If you're root on a unix system, you could rig up some clever procmail scripts
>to auto-reply to the subscribe confirmation, then sens out the 50 subscribe
>requests. Then it would be trivial to join with all of them.

-Oh, well, that was my first thought, but my schmeltzen port is defrangulated, and my foo.bar file needs to be lzipped before I could attempt such a thing anyway. It could take weeks to get everything set up, you understand... what with me being a master of computers... and... stuff... oh my god, is that a flying bird?-

>Good thing I'm too lazy to do all of this, then.

[[BvS]]