Anything McGee on 1 Aug 2003 00:01:43 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 BALLOT

>If you'd done something differently than Anything
>did, I wouldn't have objected, because at least you'd be coming up with
>something new

E did.  E tried to win with it, whereas I did not.

>E says e doesn't deserve any credit,
>and that's fine with me. I'm arguing against your attempt to give
>yourself credit for the scam, when I don't see how you have any more
>claim to it than e does.

E came up with the idea of using it as a win.  I deserve the amount of credit I was given, that of an unintentional participant.  I gave em the idea; e ran with it.  Pretty simple, eh?

McGee.