SkArcher on 31 Jul 2003 03:12:43 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] A question

31/07/2003 04:09:56, "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 7/31/03 at 4:02 AM SkArcher wrote:

>>>I'm perfectly aware of Rob's attributes. And the Baron is still a
>>>Penguin, it would seem - we repealed the rule without ever changing em
>>>back. The question is, if I define "concertmaster", does that mean Rob
>>>is it?
>>>

>>Of course, after all, e is a concertmaster, the gamestate says so
>>
>>Now, how do we define concertmaster to force rob into doing something
>>funny, thats the real question.
>>
>>And its worth noting that rob cannot choose to become not a concertmaster
>
>Pass my prop and make em a chocolate eclair?
>
>Would you prefer to eat Rob, or smear em?

Ahh, but as you pointed out when we were dealing with the baron penguinness, just because e is an eclair does not mean e is not a concertmaster.

Eir concertmasterhood may well make em an eclair, but only until we make em something else

And so rob will be the Nomic equivalent of a ballon animal. What would we like em to be today?

SkArcher