Baron von Skippy on 31 Jul 2003 01:02:55 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Just because I likethemayhem

>> >No.
>>
>> -Okay, did you do that on purpose? I just got your response twice, too.-
>
>Well, if I didn't do it on purpose, the fortune lines would be the same ;)

-I don't know what that means, but I found the problem. The bnomic.org mail whatever-the-right-term-is is sending all messages that are responses to my posts to spoon-discuss /and/ to me, so I get them all twice. Odd.

Let's see... ten other players around to respond to that makes twenty responses in my inbox...-

[[BvS]]