Joel Uckelman on 30 Jul 2003 17:07:13 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] vSET

Thus spake bd:

> > On the other hand, things like private voting (and here I'm really
> > thinking about Bidding for Super Powers) could profit greatly from,
> > say, a little mailing program that gathers messages sent to it, then
> > releases them all when somebody sends the right one. So, for example,
> > we'd all submit msgs with some tag on the top, perhaps something like

As luck would have it, I've already written exactly that program. We've
been using it for declarations of war and tactic selection for an Empires
in Arms game for almost a year now. If you'd like to use it, ask me and
I'll give you the instructions.