Joel Uckelman on 30 Jul 2003 05:42:33 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Just because I like the mayhem

Thus spake "Baron von Skippy":
> First off, I Kick Wonko in the Ass for unbridled hostility towards myself, an
> d again for unbridled hostility towards Glotmorf.
>
> Rationale: E kicked us for trying to win. Given the spirit of this game, that
> 's decidedly hostile.
>
> And then, as a side note, I cause Wonko to forfeit.
>
> Rationale: Nothing says I can't - permissibility of the unprohibited. And it
> isn't a gamestate change , since players aren't defined and thus I'm not chan
> ging the gamestate by "removing" a "player" who doesn't exist in the context
> of the game /anyway/ from the game.
>
> Too bad the Anal Bum Covers prop failed. I'm gonna need Buttplating soon.
>
> [[BvS]]

I seem to remember having tried this once way back, but I made everyone
forfeit except me. The list archives from around the time that happened
might be of interest.

--
J.