Daniel Lepage on 26 Jul 2003 13:07:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Scam prop alterations

On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 09:59  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

I alter Proposal 1613 in its entirety to read:

I think you're about 4 hours too late. We're in the pre-Ballot
clockstop right now.

-We have a pre-ballot clockstop? *shrug* I'm going on the argument that it's valid until a ballot appears. Maybe it won't get fixed, but it really won't if I don't try, eh?-

I could be wrong... maybe it's that the clock turns off on the second nday of voting instead if there's no Ballot... but either way, this came in during Voting, so it wasn't legal.

--
Wonko