Daniel Lepage on 26 Jul 2003 13:06:22 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nzurich

On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 08:14  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

I never said I was the society. I said I was the sum totality of the society. If a society is an entity that has members and a charter, and Nzurich doesn't have a charter, that means all the pieces that make up the society consist of me.

That doesn't necessarily mean things that apply to a society also apply to me, nor does it mean things that apply to players cease to apply to me.

If you're not trying to claim that things that apply to a society must apply to you, then how do you justify your claim to be able to modify the Charter (assuming the charter was annulled, which it wasn't)?

--
Wonko