Glotmorf on 23 Jul 2003 14:42:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday evening)

On 7/22/03 at 9:20 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>The current rules require Society Charters to consist of both actions and
>restrictions. I don't think ANY current charters meet that requirement,
>and thus, all Society Charters are abolished and annulled. I await the
>CFI.

Silly Administrator.  You forget your basic programming.  Just because a data structure contains no data doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Of course there are lists of restrictions in the charters.  After all, R578.V.2 says there are.  They just happen to be empty in most cases.

Now, why don't you put those charters back where you found them and we can forget the whole thing.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower